Friday, June 16, 2006

Yeah I know....

Sorry for no posts in a while. Things have been quite hectic around here. I am in the middle of summer school and it is a killer this time around. Our classes are three weeks long but the first week is pre-meeting assignments. The professor gives us a list of things to get done before the class meetings (a ton of reading and a paper etc.) then class meets every day for nine straight days (eight hours on Saturdays and four on Sundays too!). NINE DAYS IN A ROW!!!! Well we do have Tuesdays off, but we have to do homework that day so its not really a day off. Then we have a week to finish up a project or paper. I am in the last week of one class and I just got my assignments for my next one. Not to mention I have to get ready for VBS at church and our mission trip to Alaska next month. Everything is in high gear. I haven't been to the grocery store or done laundry in two weeks. It is getting a but scary around here. So needless to say I will keep this one short because I have to get back to work. I promise a longer post next time (or maybe you like the short ones). Until then......

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...