Monday, September 15, 2008

What a month...

I know it has been a while and it may take some of you a while before you find that there is a new post but I have a few minutes to let you know that I am not dead or anything. The past month has been quite full. I have been adjusting to life after seminary and that comes with more meetings and other commitments at church that keep me busy. My ordination is on Sunday and I have been busy getting things in order for that. My home computer was in the shop for a week getting a new hard drive so I was out of computer land for a while. It was weird, I actually read the physical newspaper and a few magazines in the evening. It was quite refreshing. Nothing new to report in regards to the adoption, still waiting.

I did take my oldest to an Angel game a few weeks back. She had a blast and I think she will be my baseball buddy. She loved everything about the game, the snacks, the fireworks, the rally monkey, and dressing in her red shirt. She talks a lot about going back. I can't wait to take her. I leave you with the first picture I have posted of one of my children. My friend Sara took it at the game and I just love it. Enjoy...




1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I'm not gonna lie...seeing this pic made my cry. I love my CA family!

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...