Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Please Stand By!


I will have to take a break from posting for at least a week or two. I am under a tremendous amount of work right now. Here is the list so you can pray (I'm not kidding).

-Presentation and research paper for ethics class (30 min presentation &15 page paper)
-Presentation about Mission Alaska for this Sunday (Powerpoint & Bible Study)
-Bible study on our parish theme for Sep. 18th
-C.S. Lewis Bible Study (starts Sep. 14th)
-New young adult group starting on Sep. 24th (at my house)
-Developing advertising for our move to three morning services in Oct.
-Project for Computer Design class
-Shut-in calls
-Three more Dr. Appointments
-Possible surgery on my ankle
-Adoption paperwork to finish

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...