Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Daddy, why are those guys dancing in their panties?"

We were in Maui at the Old Lahina Lu'au. It was our second day on the island and the Mai Tais were flowing. The show had just started and the hula dancers were taking a break. The guys were on stage dancing away and when they were done my oldest looks back at me and the magic flows from her lips. What a great quote. I just said they were part of the show. Then she says to me, "Where did all the princesses go?" I just cracked up. In her mind the female dancers were the princesses. Before I could say anything else she says, "Did they go to Disneyland?" At this point I just said yes and let her live the dream. As we were leaving we took some pictures with the "princesses". My girls were in heaven, and I couldn't be happier. Enjoy the video I found on YouTube from the Old Lahina Lu'au:

1 comment:

Maui restaurants said...

We did a bunch of other amazing things during our trip to Hawaii, but I really wanted to share this experience as a must do! Here’s a link to there website http://www.oldlahainaluau.com I’m making a list of the other fun activities we did, so feel free to hit me up for ideas : ) If you are looking for what to do in Maui this is highly recommended. Enjoy your trip!"

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...