Saturday, June 11, 2005

Greek is Done (for now)

Well I finished one semester of Greek! What a challenge. It was very challenging but I felt really good after taking the final exam. Now I just have to remember what I learned when I start Greek II in the fall. Now things are really gearing up for Mission: Alaska 2005. We leave in just two weeks!! There is still a lot to do but we will be ready.

My aunt comes into town this week and Josh and I will be showing her around the southland. This will be her second trip to California and last time she was busy with wedding stuff. I am looking forward to her visit.

The 50th anniversary of Arrowhead Lutheran Camp is next weekend. I am looking forward to spending time with old friends and catch up on what is going on in their lives. My friend JD is coming to town for the anniversary. It should be a good time.

I have to get all my dive gear together for my trip to Mexico. I should get my reg serviced but I don't have the time. After five weeks in Mexico I should be able to post en Espanol solemente. Until then.

Peace Out!!

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...