Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Summer is Here!

June gloom is in full effect, the jackarandas are starting to lose their purple flowers and the din of students in the streets all point to the fact that summer is here, regardless of what the calendar says. When I was a teacher this was the best time of the year. No more papers to grade or parents to call. No more discipline problems in the classroom. It was a time to sleep in to maybe eight in the morning or something ridiculous like that. This year is a bit different. Since I have been the student my feelings are a bit different. I still have that joy and excitement of the year being over but I am looking forward to next year already. I guess that is what happens when you are studying something you like. This summer promise to be full of events and experiences. Please pray for me and those I am going with as we leave for Alaska on the 24th. I can't wait to get back to that great land. As I look out my office window I see the grayness of another So Cal summer morning. Ahhhhhh!!!! What a life!! God is Good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not gray you're seeing out the window, it's just a "different kind of blue".

Either that, or some kind of CIA mind control substance they're putting in the air. Yeah, that's the ticket...

Pastor Seth said...

I told you not to talk about that!! Well I guess I got to go back to Alaska for more mind control training. See you!!

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...