Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Greek is Done!!


I just got home from class and I feel great! I took my Greek final and I think I did pretty good. I nailed the grammar portion. I only messed up on two little parts. No big deal. The translations were tough and I know I got one completely right. The other three are not as clear. I think I got all the words right but I don't think I got all the inflected meanings. Well I guess I have to practice. The rest of the semester (two weeks) will be devoted to practicing our translations using the New Testament. Now I just have to finish one paper and put the finishing touches on my computer project. That's all for now... got to hit the hay!! Good night.

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...