Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rats and Maggots!!


Just a short post because I am a bit creeped out right now. So Jill was in the garage getting the Christmas decorations down and as she grabbed one box to bring it down a big rat jumped out right by her head. Man that just grosses me out to no end. Just to think that some disgusting rodent is getting into all my stuff. It scared Jill too. She will not open any more boxes and I don't blame her. Now we have to clean out the entire garage next weekend. Then to make matters worse, our drive way was covered by maggots. It looked like someone threw a bunch of rice down...but this rice was moving. YUCK!!! Well yours truly forgot to take the trash cans out to the curb last week and now old pavo bob is home to millions of fly larva. Biology at work, gotta love it. We cleaned them up and I think they were trying to get some water since in rained a bit the other night. So I am off to Lowe's to get some rat poison or traps or smoke bombs or a gun or whatever it takes to get this rat out of my garage. I guess I should get something for the maggots too. On that note enjoy your lunch, and I will talk to you soon.

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...