Friday, February 17, 2006


So I have had quite a week. I have been buried under a ton of homework. My seminary class has required four papers and a ton of reading. Not to mention my Spanish class has been difficult. I still don't like the vibe there and I am definitely out of the loop. I think I am the only one in class who wasn't in first semester Spanish at Golden West. Everyone else seems to know what to do and I am left to fend for myself. I have met a few people who have helped me out but even the syllabus is vague. This is definitely my only class I will be taking there. I also had a test this week and I did not do very well. It was on the past tense and it was tough. I bombed my quiz on the same info last week. I guess I will be speding a lot of time in the language lab. I start a new round of seminary classes next week. I will be taking a class on Romans and one on the Literature of John. I am looking forward to digging into the Greek texts and learning from some great professors. Dr. Middendorf will be teaching Romans. He was my Greek professor and he is awesome. He wrote his thesis on Romans 8 so he should be able to share some cool stuff with us. Dr. Brighton will be teaching my other class and his dad wrote one of the textbooks we will be using. How intimidating is that!!! No B.S.ing there. I hope to learn a lot from both of them. They are both great teachers but very demanding. So needless to say I will be feeling the stress once again in a few weeks.

Nothing new on the adoption front. We start parenting classes next month and then things should proceed rapidly. I think that is about all for now. Take care and have a great week!!!

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...