Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Long Awaited Pictures.....

Here are a few pix from my adventures this summer. I have many, many more, but these are some of the good ones
Watching Fireworks on the 4th from a super secret location

Mission Alaska VBS @ Big Lake!
Big Lake Alaska
(Mt. Mckinley is in the background of this one
but it is over 350 miles away so it seem so small.)

Hatcher Pass Alaska


Beautiful Alaska Flowers

Sunset in San Carlos Mexico (no photoshop here just the raw image)

David @ 40 feet

Jill and I are off for Napa tomorrow to taste wine...and to see my sister. I should have some more good pictures then. Later.....

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Yay for the pictures! They're terrific! I'm sure I'll use one of them as my computer background soon...for now...I'm still a trailrunner wanna-be. :D

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...