Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I have been wanting to post this for a while now...

In the world of the Internet, this is really old but I think it is one of the coolest things I have seen. The band O.K. Go! shot this video for one of their songs and released it only on YouTube.com. It has received over 2 million hits not to mention how many times it has been shared and copied. The video is all one take (not the first take of course), with no edits to it. It was so popular that the band did the routine live on the MTV music awards this year, pretty awesome. Enjoy!!!



One other thing...Jill and I have a meeting with the Department of Children and Family Services Today. We would appreciate your prayers and we will keep you all informed. I will post about Thanksgiving in a day or so, if I have time. Until then....

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...