Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I gonna huff and woof and blow you away!"

Those are the words that came out of my youngest's mouth tonight at dinner.  She is a little confused and is mixing up a few stories but they are all great.  A few moments later she even said, "I gonna cough and huff and blow you away!"  You see this morning on Sesame Street was a story about the Three Little Pigs and since then the girls have been trying to blow things down.  This is not the exact scene from Sesame Street but it was quite similar: 






This comes right on the heels of one of the funniest few minutes of the past week.  Our youngest got her jammies on all by herself the other night and Jill tells her, "Honey, you blow me away", which was followed by our little one blowing on mommy.  Jill was a bit confused and then she did it again and said, "Go away mommy!  I blow you away...good-bye!!  It was the darn funniest thing I have seen in quite some time.  Our life is just a barrel of laughs these days. 

On another note.  My oldest did blow me away on Sunday when she proceeded to parade around the house carrying her little girl broom up in the air and singing a song about church and Jesus.  I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm carrying the cross like at church!"  It was awesome, she was doing her own procession and opening hymn.  It is amazing what God can teach a three year old.  Until next week....

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...