Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Seminary

Greetings from beautiful Clayton Missouri. I am in a Panera Bread establishment (actually the Saint Louis Bread Co. but the same thing) they have free wi-fi so here I am. The manager just told me that they are closing in 15 minutes so this will have to be short. I am here for my theological interview at the Seminary tomorrow. I am a bit nervous but think I will do OK. My interview will be at 1:30 PM Central time so your prayers will be appreciated. I got to spend some time with family yesterday that live in the area. I stayed with my folks and had dinner with my brother and his family and my grandparents came over as well. The weather is very nice. It was in the 50's today and won't get too cold tonight either. If you have never been to the seminary in St. Louis I highly recommend it. It is a beautiful place and it would have been neat to study here but that was not part of the plan. Anyway, I head back home on Thursday morning and am back in class in CA on Thursday night. No rest for me. Check back tomorrow for a longer post and an update on the interview. Until then...

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

You rock 'em, Regis! Praying for tomorrow...can't wait to hear all about the interview!

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...