Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The result....


I have been tested by fire and I have survived. I entered my interview at the seminary with many nerves and sweaty palms. After 90 minutes on the grill I was asked to step outside and about three minutes later they brought me back in and said that they would recommend me for certification. It was a big relief to be done and I didn't get myself into too many tough spots. I did get into a bit of a jam but one of the interviewers threw me a rope and saved me. I am sure I will have more to say later but right now I am in a bit of a fog, just happy to be done. Tonight we are going to Lenten service with some of the profs. and that should be great. I will be up early to get to the airport and will be back in SoCal just in time for class tomorrow night. Well that is about it for now. Talk to you later....

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Party people! Well done!!!!

Jon said...

Woo-Hoo! Congratulations!

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...