Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Standard Update

I am back from Alaska and have just about caught up on sleep.  This summer is turning out to be the babysitter shuffle with Jill and I passing at lunch.  Jill has been working mornings and I go in at lunch when Jill gets back.  This morning I took the girls to a movie.  The Regal Cinemas in California show free movies on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.  There is always a G and a PG option.  We choose the G option today and saw The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything- A Veggie Tales Movie.  The girls liked it but I thought it was a snoozer.  In fact I think I did doze off a few times.  

Jill also had to take a continuing ed class for our foster care license so I was on my own for swimming lessons, dinner, bath, and a video.  As I type, the girls are watching Marry Poppins in the living room.  This weekend is our niece's birthday party.  She loves the color orange so she is having an orange party.  It should be fun.  We are also going on a short vacation down to San Diego.  We will see some friends, spend time in the pool and go to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.  It should be fun.  I will let you know how it goes later.  Until then...

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...