Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A day late and a dollar short...


Well it is now Wednesday night and I am typing up my Tuesday update.  I guess better late than never.  I really don't have much time but I did want to mention that we took the girls to their first movie in the theatre today.  It was one of the girls friends birthdays and we all met at the beautiful El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.  Disney owns the place and they sure know how to do it up right.  The place is beautiful, the pre-show was great and we all loved the Pixar movie WALL-E.   I would highly recommend this film for all ages.  If you are not fond of sharing a theatre with copious amounts of children, steer clear of the El Cap for this one.  

The girls loved the movie.  Our oldest was in heaven.  She loved the "giant TV screen" (her words) and she was transfixed throughout the film.  She laughed, she snuggled, and she asked a lot of questions.  Our youngest was fine at first but towards the end she asked to go home.  She even talked to the movie a few times which was super cute.   After the movie we all went to their friends house for pizza and cupcakes.  On the way home the girls fell asleep and are now zonked out in the next room.  It was a great day and I am looking forward to taking them to another movie sometime soon.  This is not a trailer but you can get an idea of what WALL-E is like from this short clip:





Have a great week and I will talk to you soon...

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...