Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Mexico Pictures

I am safe and sound back in the states and am glad to be home. My trip to Mexico had its ups and downs, but I learned alot and will use what I learned for years to come. Here are a few pictures from my trip. (These ones are from my camera, not snatched from the internet.) If some of the pictures don't make sense, look back at the previous posts from Mexico City. Enjoy!
















In front of my School.






















The Symbol of Mexico City- "The Angel"

















Standing on top of the pyramid of the sun, looking at the pyramid of the moon at Teotihuacan.

















The freakin' sidewalk that ate my ankle.

















The BUS!!!!! Broken of course.

















A beautiful San Carlos Sunset.

















The Catherdral in the Historic Center of the City.

















The National Palace and the crowd of people in the Historic Center.

















Traffic, on a good day.

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...