Friday, July 22, 2005

Looking Forward!!



Not much going on the past couple of days. Just studying espanol and getting ready do go diving. I had my presentation yesterday in class. It went well. I got 20/20 on it. I leave on Tuesday morning for San Carlos in Sonora. My Spanish exam is also on Tuesday so I am trying to schedule an alternate time to take the test. I really don't need the certificate of completion, but it would be nice. The bus ride to Sonora from Mexico City takes 28 hours. It is over 1000 miles. I should see some wonderful countryside as long as I can stand being cooped up in a bus for that long. I got a special student rate on the ticket so it only cost about $50 US. I was browsing on my friend Ron's website and found some pictures from our San Carlos trip a few years back. Boy I can't wait to get back into the water with these monkeys. Just a few days!!!! See you later!

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...