Saturday, July 09, 2005

Teotihuacan



Jeff and I went northeast of the city to the archeological site called Teotihuacan. Before we got out there we stopped at the northern bus station to see get some infomation on how to get to San Carlos to go diving at the end of the month. The weather was great today and when we got out to Teotihuacan I was quite impressed. It has two large pyramids that you can climb. We climbed them both and got some great views. I did not take this picture you see here, but I have one just like it on my camera. The large pyramid in the distance on the left is the pyramid of the sun. The picuture is taken from the pyramid of the moon. It was hard work climbing those pyramids since we are at an elevation of around 7000'. We stopped for some food in the historic center of town on our way back. We are going out tonight with some of Jeffs firends from the embassy. I hope you are all doing well. Drop me a line if you get a chance. I would love to hear from you. All is well south of the boarder. Bye for now.

No comments:

 Every once in a while I like to jump over here to this old blog and relive old times.  It is fun to look back at the days before there were...